Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Everyone meets Ella Brooke

During those first few days of Ella Brooke being here... I remember feeling like my heart was overflowing with love for her. I also remember realizing on that first night of her arrival, just how much I love her Daddy. I love being reminded and humbled by things. I remember taking this picture of him and her and thinking... Wow! I love them both so much . He was AMAZING during the preparation and delivery process. He was so encouraging. I remember looking at him that night and thinking... I have fallen in love with him all over again.

I love this look on Brad's face. He was one excited uncle! You can't see it here, but my mom had him a shirt made that said " Ella Brooke's Uncle Bubba"

Matt and my best friend Kelly changing the first "tar" diaper.


Love the look on all their faces. Precious!

Matt's mother was my labor and delivery nurse. She was great! She basically delivered Ella Brooke. I am glad that she got be a part of bringing her first grandaughter into this world.

Stork Poppy! Not very often do we see a silly side of my dad. I just have to think he was "tickled pink" with excitement.

Getting ready to head home with our beautiful baby girl.