Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Barefield blog under construction....

I would just like to start off in saying that it has been a while, I know.  A few years ago I started this blog with the intentions of keeping this blog updated to remember all of our cherished memories. I have tried a couple of times to get back on track and just have not MADE the time to do it properly. As I have read several of my friends blogs lately... I could just kick myself in the butt for letting my blog go. I have alot of work cut out for me in order for me to get caught up on my blog! So, here is the new plan.... I am first of all going to update our cover family blog photo so that it has our ENTIRE family in it! Ha!!! The picture on there now if from when I was pregnant with Allie Clarie. Alot of things have changed in our lives since I last updated. My dear friend Jan gets on my case alot for not updating and I am going to really SHOCK her by finally doing it and keeping it up! I got the idea from her to print my blog once a year and make a book of memories for my family to look back on years from now. I saw her first blog book and it was AWESOME!  In order for me to update I am going to have to basically start over and just highlight some of my favorite times and memories thus far to get me back where we are now in you busy little lives. So.... I will start with Matt and I. Thats right.... where it all began!!! Then I will move on to my first born Ella Brooke. I will tell about our journey to get her here, her beginning, a few of her first, and the sweet pea she is today. Then, I will move on to Allie Claire. You get the just..... I am making a commitment to do this for my family. For all you moms out there....How many times have you thought....I wish I could just bottle this memory up and keep it forever??? Well, this is my intention for my blog. My first book is also going to be a surprise! I don't want my family to know that I am printing it out for them. So.... ssshhhhhh:)  Well... here goes....