Sunday, April 18, 2010

What a beautiful Day!!!

Okay...so here is our Sunday. No other way to say it other than "What a beautiful Day!" The morning started off with the girls and I going to church for another wonderful service at Harvest. Great Message! I hate that Matt was unable to be with us. Unfortunatly he is working his favorite event of the year, The Womens Pro Classic Tennis Tournament. ( Just Joking) This would be his least favorite event of the year by far!!!
After Church, we at lunch with sweet mimi and uncle bubba. Here's a funny about that. After we ate our lunch we went to visit Poppy and spend the afternoon with the family. So, when we walked in poppy greeted us as usual with " how are my girls?" Then we proceeded to talk about our morning at church(what Ella Brooke made at church) and so on. Then, my dad asked where did ya'll eat lunch? Ella Brooke proceeds to tell him that she ate fried okra at Barney's!!! Laughing out loud...... we all said what? She said, "ooops, I mean Marty's". Still rolling..... We corrected her and said "you mean Larry's?" she replied yeah that's it Larry's! She is soooo Is crazy!!
Then, Ella Brooke wanted to go outside. She has always been an outside girl. She loves it!! She and I were sitting on the porch and she said "what a beautiful day mommy". I said yes it is sweet girl. She then proceeded to get her sidewalk chalk out and asked me to draw with her. I asked her what she wanted to draw and as you see below... we made a beautiful day! I love that sweet girl. She is precious!