Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Update on Ella Brooke and her Birmingham Appointment







What can I say..... Ella Brooke did way better than I would have on Thursday with her procedure. The procedure was able you reveal another defect in her soft palate of about 2cm big. We will be having surgery on June 30th to repair this. They have given us 3 surgery options and at this point we are still weighing things out. I trust Dr. Grant. He has prepared us well up to now and will continue to help us in making the right choices for Ella Brooke. I can't say enough nice things about him and his staff. The entire Cleft Palate Team is AWESOME! Looking forward to getting this behind us and seeing the outcome....... These are some of my favorite and most recent pictures of her from this past week. She is a mess!!!!