Friday, April 23, 2010

Kids say the funniest things!!!

So, last night Ella Brooke said "mom i need to tell you something." She said, "Mom did you know that I am spanish?" I laughed under my breath thinking to myself.... this is gonnna be a good one! She said, "yes ma'am." " I am spanish see mom, like Dora." She then began to count in spanish. Well, I thought pretty cute, then she kept on counting. She counted to 20. Later to find out what she was trying to tell me all along was that she knew how to speak spanish. Funny girl!!! Then I put two and two together. A few weeks ago she was riding in the truck with my mother as they passed a bridge. There were some young black men fishing off of the bridge and this caught Ella Brooke's eye immediatly! ( she does't miss a thing) She said, "mimi i want you to look at those mexicos". As you can imagine, my mother about wrecked from getting so tickled. She said, " Ella Brooke, what did you say honey?" ...."I said look at those mexicos fishing off of that bridge." Now to put it together to find that she has been learning about different cultures, nationalities, and so on. Too funny!!!