Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We're Baaaaaack!




It's a bird....It's a plane........no..... it's Super Ella Brooke! She picked this costume out all by herself! Oh what a hoot she is! We went in Loftins looking for some ballerina costume and this is what we came out with. Ella Brooke tried on many costumes, but this is  THE ONE!  And boy did this make her daddy happy. so happy that he wore his Superman costume too!


I love this little piggy! This costume was Ella Brooke's first Halloween costume. I am soooo glad that I kept it for Allie Claire. A cute little piggy indeed!

Oh how I have missed blogging! Catching up on my blog is one of the many things on my "to do" list this summer. Can't wait to get started. Looks like I left off with summer stuff, so I am just gonna pick up on some of the highlights from Fall til now and then do a much better job at this blogging thing!