Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Our little soccer star!

Our little soccer star!

What a great team!

Ella Brooke in action heading to score a GOAL! Great job EB!

Ella Brooke and her BFF Hensley. Just being silly while waiting for the coach to put them in.


I must say that we say a world of differenc in Ella Brooke this year.  Let me just tell you how it was last year and you will understand where I am coming from with this. Matt and I had to drag her out on the field last year. Kicking and screaming and all! We only made it to 2 games last year. I would have lost my mind! She just was not ready. Soccer is very aggressive. Even at this young age. We teach our kids to share and be kind to one another and then throw them out on a soccer field. This totally confused Ella Brooke! Let's just say she got it this year!