Thursday, March 4, 2010

She has his heart in the palm of her hand.....

A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart. ~Author Unknown

When I say that my husband is the best father that I have ever known, this is not just small talk. He loves his girls with all of his heart. His eyes sparkle as he watches their every move. He is so attentive, funny, caring,and affirming. He is involved in every aspect of their lives. He will climb to the top of the tree house and pretend to be whatever Ella Brooke wants him to be. And the funniest is when he puts on his "tea party" attire. He dances, sings, teaches and the list could go on forever. I could only hope that my girls could find a husband as great as he. For a man who never knew his father... you just wouldn't believe how great he truly is. I think his father would be so proud of him. I know his mother certainly is and she has every right to be. What a great man she raised.