Monday, June 14, 2010

Beach Trip with some old friends.....

Thank you to my sweet hubby for treating me to a beach trip with some old friends. We had a blast. Matt and I went down on Thurdsay afternoon and everyone else came down late Friday. Our trip was a early birthday to me since Ella Brooke's surgery is the week of my birthday in July. We had a great time! Thank you Matt!
Shopping at Pier Park with Hailey and Marty. Who knew shopping would be so much fun?

Erin has become one of my best friends. I don't get to talk with her as much as I would like, but when we do get together we pick back up right where we left off. She is too funny!!!!


Seth treated me to a birthday dinner at Guy Harvey. It was delicious!



Marty and Hailey are always a blast to hang out with. This is such a good picture of them!




Matt and I have been looking at some house plans. So we brought the ones with like to show Seth and Erin. Seth is a contractor so we wanted his advise on everything.





Matt and Marty! Enough Said!!!!!






Poor Erin!!!