Thursday, February 25, 2010

Things that Kids say.....

Mommy........Stop anoring me. The other day(at daycare) I was in a hurry to get the girls in the car b/c it was freezing! That didn't seem to bother Ella Brooke any. She did her usual routine.....Mommy can I walk real fast down the ramp while you walk down the steps with Allie? I told her sure. Still trying to get down the steps and into the car, Ella continued to say watch me mommy.... did you see that?? Hey mommy....Did you see that? I guess I was sort of ignoring her, but I was trying to hurry and was not intentionaly ignoring her. After all I have only made a big deal about her silly walk down that ramp about 100 times. All of a sudden she yelled, "Mommy, stop anoring me". Anoring ( was suppose to be ignoring) Well, you guessed it. She got my attention. Too funny.... She is learning to use lots of big words right now.